What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » See who has deleted me on messenger?

See who has deleted me on messenger?
Author: Message:
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: See who has deleted me on messenger?
Nope, not always.
In some cases you could deduct that someone has removed you. But that is only in certain cases (like you just explained). The problem with that is that you don't know up front what the case is.
In your example, you knew that you've removed that other account and thus you can correctly determine that one account has removed the other in its list.
But in practice, you don't know if you're friend has realy removed you from his list, or if it is another scenario. In both cases you'll get the same "you have invited" or similar note.
And because of that, it is safe to say that you can't know for sure if someone has delete you. It is always a guess and thus never accurate.

I hope this confusing explanation makes some sense though :p;)

This post was edited on 10-08-2011 at 09:22 PM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
10-08-2011 09:21 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
See who has deleted me on messenger? - by Pissmeoff on 10-08-2011 at 09:12 PM
RE: See who has deleted me on messenger? - by CookieRevised on 10-08-2011 at 09:21 PM
RE: See who has deleted me on messenger? - by Pissmeoff on 10-08-2011 at 09:40 PM
RE: See who has deleted me on messenger? - by CookieRevised on 10-08-2011 at 10:18 PM
RE: See who has deleted me on messenger? - by deyapretty on 10-10-2011 at 11:38 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: