What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » See who has deleted me on messenger?

See who has deleted me on messenger?
Author: Message:
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: See who has deleted me on messenger?
quote:
Originally posted by Pissmeoff
Thanks for the answer!:) but if its never accurate as you say then its completely worthless right? Why dont they just remove it then?
The function on its own (removing someone from the contact list) isn't worthless though.

It's just not possible for you to always accuratly know if someone has removed you from their lists or not. Think of it as a kind of privacy issue if you will.

PS: It used to be possible to know, but since the Windows Live Network has merged a couple of years ago (kind of - 'merged' isn't the exact correct word, but I can't come up with a better one at the moment) with other social networks like Yahoo and Facebook, they have changed how the Reverse List works to make it compatible with those other networks. This so you can chat with Yahoo, Facebook, etc from within the new Messenger.

The Reverse List is the one which holds the people who have you on their list. It's the reverse from the Contact List.

By the way, this is also the reason why the "Has You" column in the Contact Cleanup Wizard, from the Windows Live Messenger addon Messenger Plus!, isn't accurate anymore.

no worries, your English is perfectly understandable ;)

This post was edited on 10-08-2011 at 10:20 PM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
10-08-2011 10:18 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
See who has deleted me on messenger? - by Pissmeoff on 10-08-2011 at 09:12 PM
RE: See who has deleted me on messenger? - by CookieRevised on 10-08-2011 at 09:21 PM
RE: See who has deleted me on messenger? - by Pissmeoff on 10-08-2011 at 09:40 PM
RE: See who has deleted me on messenger? - by CookieRevised on 10-08-2011 at 10:18 PM
RE: See who has deleted me on messenger? - by deyapretty on 10-10-2011 at 11:38 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: