What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » Some Bugs dissapear once the MP!2 folder disapears

Some Bugs dissapear once the MP!2 folder disapears
Author: Message:
CaSpA

37 / Male / –
O.P. Some Bugs dissapear once the MP!2 folder disapears
I noticed that my Messenger became ALLOT more stable once I deleted the MP!2 folder, I did it while I was running MP!3, and when I logged in(MSN was already running), I got no Chat Encryption password window, also wasn't asked for a password 2 Access the Prefference Panel, also NOTHING was viewable in the Prefference Panel, so I'm definitly thinking that since the MP!3 installer doesn't remove the old files their becomes conflict. so I closed MSN completly an restarted it an all was fine, hell I'm not getting Garbled text on the Email line anymore. My MSN isn't be such a whore anymore, so I'm definitly Calling a Bug in the Installer that DOESN'T remove the old Files, witch seemed 2 be the root of allot of my problems. for those that wanna try this, I suggest just renaming the Messenger Plus! 2 Folder 2 somthin Like M P ! 2, and reboot their MSN(close it completly, and reopen)
06-02-2004 01:26 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Some Bugs dissapear once the MP!2 folder disapears - by CaSpA on 06-02-2004 at 01:26 PM
RE: Some Bugs dissapear once the MP!2 folder disapears - by Sunshine on 06-02-2004 at 01:33 PM
RE: Some Bugs dissapear once the MP!2 folder disapears - by CaSpA on 06-02-2004 at 01:43 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: