What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » Forum & Website » Alert: Virus on specific thread on this forum!!!

Alert: Virus on specific thread on this forum!!!
Author: Message:
Tochjo
forum super mod

36 / Male / Flag
RE: Alert: Virus on specific thread on this forum!!!
It does not pop up for me :S

I see de.msnusers.com in the titlebar of the pop up window, and I see it in the location of an image that does not show up. Manually going to the location of that image shows that I'm not authorised to view it, and that I have to sign in. That's what the box is for, if you ask me :-/

quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine
If it is caused by Napsters signature (i dont see an image inthere just a red cross) shouldnt he remove it???
Broken images should always be removed, in my opinion. He could remove it to see if that solves your problem - and I believe it will.

This post was edited on 08-01-2004 at 11:44 AM by Tochjo.
08-01-2004 11:41 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Alert: Virus on specific thread on this forum!!! - by Sunshine on 08-01-2004 at 11:19 AM
RE: Alert: Virus on specific thread on this forum!!! - by Tochjo on 08-01-2004 at 11:30 AM
RE: Alert: Virus on specific thread on this forum!!! - by Sunshine on 08-01-2004 at 11:34 AM
RE: Alert: Virus on specific thread on this forum!!! - by Tochjo on 08-01-2004 at 11:41 AM
RE: Alert: Virus on specific thread on this forum!!! - by Sunshine on 08-01-2004 at 11:48 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: