What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Suggestions (fr)

Suggestions (fr)
Author: Message:
Menthix
forum admin

39 / Male / Flag
RE: Suggestions (fr)
English: This forum is English Only. But because it seems that you have put a lot of time in this i will translate it for you. Next time post your message in English. If you can't write Englisg then translate it with Google ( http://translate.google.com/translate_t ).

Traduction française: Ce forum est anglais seulement.  Mais parce qu'il semble que vous avez mis beaucoup de temps en cela je le traduirai pour vous.  Prochain poteau de temps votre message en anglais.  Si vous ne pouvez pas écrire Englisg puis traduisez-l'avec Google ( http://translate.google.com/translate_t ).

quote:
Originally posted by Google.com translation
Hello everyone, Bon I thus speak French I make my French post...  I wanted, to begin, know if somebody on this forum speaks French and could translate what I will write.  If so, they would be sympathetic to do it.  I put images to render comprehensible to the maximum what I advance.  In short, I have several proposals to make for Messenger Plus!.  To start, I propose to make the seconds in bottom of the messages, because it is often useful!  Example:

[Image: msn_seconde.PNG]

Here (as that even those which do not include/understand a French word will have included/understood).  Then, I propose to authorize files SWF * for the misadventures...  For example:

[Image: modifier_avatar_1.PNG]

[Image: modifier_avatar_2.PNG]

And for example, for those which do not have Messenger Plus!,  animation flash would remain fixed.  I am conscious that it will perhaps not be easy, however, I find that it would be well!  I have of another ideas to propose, but I do not remember it more.  I hope that somebody will be able to translate my proposals.  I thank it in advance (if this somebody does it).  And for my suggestions, I hope that they will be useful and takings into account.  Good evening!

This post was edited on 08-18-2004 at 06:58 PM by Menthix.
Finish the problem
Menthix.net | Contact Me
08-18-2004 06:46 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Suggestions (fr) - by Nyro Xeo on 08-18-2004 at 06:20 PM
RE: Suggestions (fr) - by Menthix on 08-18-2004 at 06:46 PM
RE: Suggestions (fr) - by Millenium_edition on 08-18-2004 at 07:01 PM
RE: Suggestions (fr) - by Nyro Xeo on 08-19-2004 at 12:31 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version