What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » jordanspringer suggestions for floating contacts

jordanspringer suggestions for floating contacts
Author: Message:
jordanspringer

jjordann

– / Male / –
O.P. jordanspringer suggestions for floating contacts
hows this for an idea guys:

when you log in to msn messenger, have msg plus automatically put all of your online contacts on the desktop in a nice grid (so you dont have to do a lot of moving around of contacts on the desktop) when an online contact goes offline, have their desktop icon automatically disappear off of the desktop! This option should be able to be turned off incase some users have like 50 contacts online at a time, which would make thier desktop pretty messy.

another feature,
i noticed you can dock two or more contacts on the desktop together, they kinda snap together. if you go to move a contact that is snapped together to one or more other contacts, have them both move together. this would be handy for rearranging contacts around your desktop.

so tell me guys, i think the first idea is great and the second idea is ok, what do u think? hopefully patchou can put one or both of these features into future versions because they seem like VERY useful features! i would love to have my contact automatically appear on the desktop when they're online, then disappear when they're offline

This post was edited on 09-23-2004 at 06:17 AM by Chrono.
[Image: name4ld.png]
09-21-2004 04:07 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: