What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » send display pic to your contact easily

send display pic to your contact easily
Author: Message:
jordanspringer

jjordann

– / Male / –
O.P. send display pic to your contact easily
with msn messenger you can use your own backgrounds. and you can easily share a background with the contact you are talking to by clicking "share current background".  I think that there should be an option like this that allows you to "share current display picture". in my list of display pictures, i have deleted some of the originals, or can't find them anymore:P, or it takes a while sometimes to find, and sent the file. A feature added to plus, or a plugin that allows you to send your display picture to another contact simply by the click of a button would be really useful, just like the "share current background" feature already built into msn messenger 6.0+

here would be a few screenshots to support this idea. the first one would be the more practacil idea if implimented into plus, but if that was not able to work, the second screenshot could still work fine. and if this idea was decided to be made into a plugin for msgplus, the third screenshot would be cool.

[Image: idea1.JPG]

[Image: idea2.JPG]

[Image: idea3.JPG]
[Image: name4ld.png]
09-23-2004 10:52 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
send display pic to your contact easily - by jordanspringer on 09-23-2004 at 10:52 PM
RE: send display pic to your contact easily - by Chestah on 09-25-2004 at 04:58 AM
RE: send display pic to your contact easily - by jordanspringer on 09-25-2004 at 05:37 AM
RE: send display pic to your contact easily - by CookieRevised on 09-25-2004 at 06:17 AM
RE: send display pic to your contact easily - by jordanspringer on 09-27-2004 at 06:04 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: