What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » someone please help with this problem

someone please help with this problem
Author: Message:
WhiteStar

O.P. someone please help with this problem
Hello All, Im new to the forum and I need some help please!

I downloaded a patch for handwriting from the msgplus.net website and after i saved it and installed it my msn suddenly signed out and this website keeps coming up called " blasphemy.killercarrot.co.uk" and when it comes up, it wont allow my msn to sign in...

I managed to get my msn working and all.. but when I type now it seems so laggy to type and receive messages.. it really gets on my nerves..

I tried uninstalling and re-installing, also, trying windows messenger and trying msn on another windows account and its still laggy and still the same problem..

Im thinking maybe if someone could tell me a "run" command that uninstalls ALL the components of msn that then msn would come back normally.. but i dont know the run command..

If anyone has expierenced this same problem or if someone could tell me how to fix it please reply to this thread or email me at whitestar_@hotmail.com

It will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, Brandon

This post was edited on 09-26-2004 at 03:46 AM by Chrono.
09-25-2004 11:49 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
someone please help with this problem - by WhiteStar on 09-25-2004 at 11:49 PM
RE: SOMEONE PLEASE HELP WITH THIS PROBLEM! - by marissa on 09-25-2004 at 11:52 PM
RE: SOMEONE PLEASE HELP WITH THIS PROBLEM! - by WhiteStar on 09-25-2004 at 11:55 PM
RE: SOMEONE PLEASE HELP WITH THIS PROBLEM! - by matty on 09-26-2004 at 01:04 AM
RE: SOMEONE PLEASE HELP WITH THIS PROBLEM! - by WhiteStar on 09-26-2004 at 02:19 AM
RE: SOMEONE PLEASE HELP WITH THIS PROBLEM! - by matty on 09-26-2004 at 03:37 AM
RE: someone please help with this problem - by WhiteStar on 09-26-2004 at 04:01 AM
RE: someone please help with this problem - by matty on 09-26-2004 at 04:02 AM
RE: someone please help with this problem - by WhiteStar on 09-26-2004 at 04:05 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: