What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » Glitch?

Glitch?
Author: Message:
marissa
Veteran Member

ahaha

35 / Female / –
RE: Glitch?
quote:
Originally posted by PhoenixOfFlames

1. When my chat becomes a considerable length, the box starts to scroll up on it's own when I talk to the exact same point and I have to start a new window to fix it. I think this is Messenger in general though.

by any chance, have you sent a file in that long conversation? It happens to me when i send a file, it will return to the finished part..

quote:
2. When I chat, at some points emotes will be flawed like so. I do a smiley and it will come out as : (followed by a emote) or just a plain : P. I have no idea why it does this, and it can get pretty annoying.

do you have the emoticons enabled? click your msn nick name in your msn contact window>personal settings>  messages> and are the two top options checked?

quote:
3. When talking to a friend and sending pictures, the chat may loose the thumbnail for the picture and also the progress bar, although the contect is still able to see it, I have no idea what is going on, for what I get is something like this:

(when sending)

''mynamegoeshere'' sends:

Ca____

(when finished)
* Transfer of "anameforapicture.jpg" is complete.

have you tried to reinstall msn messenger? or maybe just restart it? If it were just the thumb nail i would have asked if you have the, Tools> Picture of Previews in conversation window (click that) > and see if its marked as "none"

and yeha...since the sounds of all these problems, if you cant fix them all i'd try a clean reinstall. see if that works, but i'd try the optionsi gave you first, see if it helps :) i hope it does.

marissa.
09-28-2004 08:34 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Glitch? - by PhoenixOfFlames on 09-28-2004 at 08:04 PM
RE: Glitch? - by marissa on 09-28-2004 at 08:34 PM
RE: Glitch? - by toddy on 09-28-2004 at 08:37 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites