What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Idea...

Idea...
Author: Message:
aptiva

Chicken?

35 / Male / –
O.P. Idea...
i'm not sure if anyone has suggested this yet, or even thought about it, because lately i havent been able to keep track of the forums(because of school >,<)
but it'd be nice if I could have an icon on my desktop(exactly like the floating desktop contacts) that when clicked, opens my email...maybe the icon could be the same as the one on the contacts list, and the text say like "Email: 12 New" or something....

also, another idea....i think it'd be nice if i could have a set of hotkeys, or even better...have a button much like the "Show Desktop" icon...and have it show or hide the desktop contacts(not actually show and hide them...but bring them to the front, or send them to the back)...

and last but not least...quick question...when i first installed the new version of plus with the desktop contacts...I didnt notice them in the Windows Task Manager...but they're there now....did i just not notice them before? or is this not normal?
10-05-2004 07:40 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Idea... - by aptiva on 10-05-2004 at 07:40 PM
RE: Idea... - by Jimcando on 10-05-2004 at 07:42 PM
RE: Idea... - by CookieRevised on 10-05-2004 at 10:59 PM
RE: RE: Idea... - by aptiva on 10-06-2004 at 12:21 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites