What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » File transfer progress in convo window

File transfer progress in convo window
Author: Message:
mrhuge

47 / Male / –
O.P. File transfer progress in convo window
Hi all,

I want to make a Messenger Plus! plugin which displays the progress of active file transfers in a conversation somewhere in the conversation window (for example below the display picture of the one you're talking to).

I've already done some research on this, and in the typelibraries of MSN Messenger I can see some interfaces which are interesting. There is a library P4PLib with the interfaces IChannel, IFileInfo and DChannelEvents.

Now I would like to get a pointer to one of these interfaces to be able to keep track of the progress of a file transfer. With Plus! I can get a pointer to the IMessenger interface, but I don't know how to get a pointer to one of these. I guess I'll need a technique which is similar to the one Patchou uses to get the IMessenger pointer.

Someone got any clue on how I could do this?

Thanks very much in advance.
10-13-2004 01:01 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
File transfer progress in convo window - by mrhuge on 10-13-2004 at 01:01 PM
RE: File transfer progress in convo window - by RaceProUK on 10-13-2004 at 09:57 PM
RE: File transfer progress in convo window - by mrhuge on 10-14-2004 at 10:26 AM
RE: File transfer progress in convo window - by mrhuge on 10-14-2004 at 03:24 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: