What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » Help me please!! Data recovery.

Help me please!! Data recovery.
Author: Message:
gatepass007

sAd boy mAd boy.

40 / Male / –
O.P. Help me please!! Data recovery.
Hi there,
I'm fucked up! Last night I've downloaded MAXBLAST ISO from maxtor's web site. Today I burnt that in a cd. Just to check the CD I rebooted my computer and boot from the CD. Then I explored the software about 5 minutes. After that I rebooted my computer again. Then my primary OS Windows XP pro (sp2) couldn't loaded. Then from the OS menu I run Win XP (sp1). The booting time was too much slow. After booting when I click on my computer icon then that stops responding and after a few minutes the drives came. I've 3 drives in my 60 GB HDD. 2 of them are for OS and another one is for Software, games, music, pictures, documents etc, etc. When I click on that drive then a pop up window comes and says to format that drive. So, I can't access that drive at all. I've about 32 GB of data's on that drive. If i format that drive then guess what will happen. :( :'(. Now, how can I save my data's without formatting that drive? Please help me. If I lose those data's then there is no meaning to use computer anymore. :'(

Please, someone give me a idea.

Thanks in advance.
10-18-2004 12:06 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Help me please!! Data recovery. - by gatepass007 on 10-18-2004 at 12:06 PM
RE: Help me please!! Data recovery. - by RaceProUK on 10-18-2004 at 02:43 PM
RE: Help me please!! Data recovery. - by matty on 10-18-2004 at 03:25 PM
RE: Help me please!! Data recovery. - by .blade// on 10-18-2004 at 03:28 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version