What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Request: "Last time seen online" on floating window icon :P

Request: "Last time seen online" on floating window icon :P
Author: Message:
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: Request: "Last time seen online" on floating window icon :P
quote:
Originally posted by Jolo
It's 5 steps versus just 1. Even doesn't need to do a single click.
I dunno where you get those 5 steps though, just right click the floating contact and choose "contact info" = 2 steps

quote:
I mean, nothing is very useful except this petition. Why to see the "time of last event"? Or see another information...
Even of all, I must say that for me is a more useful Tooltip the "Last Seen Online" thing that the "Notes" thing. I don't use them.
For you it may be usefull, for others some other fields may be usefull. And that's the whole point, to please everybody almost everything should be added. And like I said, a line needs to be drawn. A tooltip should be a tooltip, not a place to put every possible info (to please everyone).

quote:
In fact, the program could be show "Notes:" when there's one for a contact; and "Last Seen Online:" when no.
Sorry, but that is a very inlogic thing to implement.

---

Also, when this IS going to be implemented I can imagine that people are going to request the same things for the tooltip in the eventlog. And before you know it we end up with tooltips all over the place with tons of info in it. (<= that's what I mean with "a line needs to be drawn somewhere)

---

Maybe A better idea is that some registrykeys (booleans) are made where you can tick off which info to show besides the standard info for the floating contact tooltip (and maybe also for the eventlog tooltip).

.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
10-27-2004 04:23 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Request: "Last time seen online" on floating window icon :P - by Jolo on 10-26-2004 at 11:56 PM
RE: Request: "Last time seen online" on floating window icon :P - by Concord Dawn on 10-26-2004 at 11:57 PM
RE: Request: "Last time seen online" on floating window icon :P - by Jolo on 10-26-2004 at 11:58 PM
RE: Request: "Last time seen online" on floating window icon :P - by CookieRevised on 10-27-2004 at 05:56 AM
RE: Request: "Last time seen online" on floating window icon :P - by Jolo on 10-27-2004 at 08:00 AM
RE: Request: "Last time seen online" on floating window icon :P - by CookieRevised on 10-27-2004 at 04:23 PM
RE: Request: "Last time seen online" on floating window icon :P - by Patchou on 10-27-2004 at 05:39 PM
RE: Request: "Last time seen online" on floating window icon :P - by Chrono on 10-27-2004 at 05:45 PM
RE: Request: "Last time seen online" on floating window icon :P - by CookieRevised on 10-27-2004 at 05:47 PM
RE: Request: "Last time seen online" on floating window icon :P - by Chrono on 10-27-2004 at 05:52 PM
RE: Request: "Last time seen online" on floating window icon :P - by Jolo on 10-27-2004 at 05:52 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: