What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » internet browser + those links on the side

internet browser + those links on the side
Author: Message:
simoncheng

O.P. internet browser + those links on the side
hey guys..

i have a few suggestions..

well first off i use mozilla (that allows the blocking of ads), so basically i was hoping that there would be an option so that when i click on the link on MSN that leads you to your email centre, that it would allow us to choose another browser instead of Microsoft IE..

in addition, MsgPlus is all about getting rid of ads, but then there are ads on the left side panel (or tabs).. is there a way of getting rid of them?  i mean, newer version of MSN are coming out, and it seems like there comes more tabs as each newer versions are released.

11-05-2004 02:15 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
internet browser + those links on the side - by simoncheng on 11-05-2004 at 02:15 AM
RE: internet browser + those links on the side - by marissa on 11-05-2004 at 02:25 AM
RE: internet browser + those links on the side - by CookieRevised on 11-05-2004 at 03:45 AM
RE: internet browser + those links on the side - by simoncheng on 11-05-2004 at 04:41 AM
RE: internet browser + those links on the side - by CookieRevised on 11-05-2004 at 04:55 AM
RE: internet browser + those links on the side - by simoncheng on 11-05-2004 at 05:21 AM
RE: internet browser + those links on the side - by CookieRevised on 11-06-2004 at 03:45 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: