What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » Web-Based DP

Web-Based DP
Author: Message:
GiantBrothersWeb

O.P. RE: Web-Based DP
There are may plugins that I install thinking they'll be great.  Then I find that I don't even use that functionality very often anyway.  Or it was done a way that was couter-intuitive to what I would have wanted.

You obviously don't need my PERMISSION to finish your plug-in, but I will say that Screenshot Sender is my favorite plug-in so far.  Simple.  Useful.  Powerful.

What I would like to see is a plugin like "Moody" where it opens a library of images.  Except those image are stored online.  I don't know if the plugin could FTP into a specific folder or something.  So I would be responsible for keeping my FTP account full of my DPs.  Then wherever I am it can pull them up for me and I can pick one.

In the meantime, I'm just posting my DPs online and downloading and manually setting one.  It's really not that hard.  So maybe you're right.  Maybe nobody would use it.  But I see all sorts of plugins that most people don't use.
11-06-2004 12:04 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Web-Based DP - by GiantBrothersWeb on 11-05-2004 at 09:55 PM
RE: Web-Based DP - by Anubis on 11-05-2004 at 10:01 PM
RE: Web-Based DP - by Dempsey on 11-05-2004 at 10:17 PM
RE: Web-Based DP - by GiantBrothersWeb on 11-06-2004 at 12:04 AM
RE: Web-Based DP - by banky on 11-06-2004 at 12:18 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend