What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Fable or X-Men Legends BOTH RPG's for XBOX

Fable or X-Men Legends BOTH RPG's for XBOX
Author: Message:
.Roy
Veteran Member

20 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Fable or X-Men Legends BOTH RPG's for XBOX
quote:
Originally posted by traxor
He means that its short if you play with the story line (the story quests), if you complete all of the quests then it will take you aaages to complete, its a well worth it game, great graphics and great engine ;). Get Fable trust me, it'll be worth it.. You'll enjoy it, plus, every thing you do has a consequence further on, too much magic, you go bald, use your sword a lot, you get muscley and get faster and stuff, what you do you get better at.. and if you do bad deeds, then you become evil, but if you do good deeds, then you get butterflies flying around your head and get a halo, if you fight too much and get hit a lot, then you get scars, if you get face tattoos, women miight not marry you, if you get the wrong haircut they might not marry you, you have to make people love you by buying them stuff... action-packed game ;)

Well  after your long and nice speech i have decided to definetly get Fable.. But maybe instead of getting 2 games i might get 3 games..

i will see what my parents think.. If i do get 3 games then they will be

Halo2
Fable
X-Men Legends

If not then  it will be

Halo2
Fable

--------
X-Men Legends (if one of the above is out of stock)
11-27-2004 08:03 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Fable or X-Men Legends BOTH RPG's for XBOX - by .Roy on 11-27-2004 at 06:30 PM
RE: Fable or X-Men Legends BOTH RPG's for XBOX - by TGG on 11-27-2004 at 06:35 PM
RE: Fable or X-Men Legends BOTH RPG's for XBOX - by .blade// on 11-27-2004 at 06:47 PM
RE: Fable or X-Men Legends BOTH RPG's for XBOX - by .Roy on 11-27-2004 at 07:30 PM
RE: Fable or X-Men Legends BOTH RPG's for XBOX - by user27089 on 11-27-2004 at 07:49 PM
RE: Fable or X-Men Legends BOTH RPG's for XBOX - by .Roy on 11-27-2004 at 08:03 PM
RE: Fable or X-Men Legends BOTH RPG's for XBOX - by user27089 on 11-27-2004 at 08:05 PM
RE: Fable or X-Men Legends BOTH RPG's for XBOX - by .Roy on 11-27-2004 at 08:19 PM
RE: Fable or X-Men Legends BOTH RPG's for XBOX - by .blade// on 11-27-2004 at 08:27 PM
RE: Fable or X-Men Legends BOTH RPG's for XBOX - by user27089 on 11-27-2004 at 08:33 PM
RE: Fable or X-Men Legends BOTH RPG's for XBOX - by .Roy on 11-27-2004 at 08:43 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: