What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » some suggestions about the setup program

some suggestions about the setup program
Author: Message:
Phil_123

All your base are belong to us

– / Male / –
O.P. RE: some suggestions about the setup program
quote:
Originally posted by Jaguar
[on topic] I think the "setup program" is prefect as is. :)

[off topic] Where did you get that skin that you're using? I know it's a Trillian skin, but how did you get it on your Windows' windows? :| Please tell me, I love it. I used to be hooked on Trillian before Plus! came along.
[on topic]Hmm... yes maybe my pictures are a little bit exaggerated about the sponsor.

[off topic]Jaguar: This is a theme from Windows Whistler (Windows XP Beta), but Microsoft somehow removed it in the final version.
Instead of installing StyleXP or StarSkin (both are useless software), just patch your uxtheme.dll to use themes not signed by Microsoft
http://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=140707
Then download and install this theme:
http://www.themexp.org/preview.php?mid=53&type=vs...lor++Lite+v211.zip
12-12-2004 10:29 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
some suggestions about the setup program - by Phil_123 on 12-12-2004 at 05:12 PM
RE: some suggestions about the setup program - by user27089 on 12-12-2004 at 05:17 PM
RE: some suggestions about the setup program - by MessEnGer on 12-12-2004 at 05:22 PM
RE: some suggestions about the setup program - by John on 12-12-2004 at 05:30 PM
RE: some suggestions about the setup program - by matty on 12-12-2004 at 05:43 PM
RE: some suggestions about the setup program - by Phil_123 on 12-12-2004 at 10:29 PM
RE: some suggestions about the setup program - by John on 12-12-2004 at 11:34 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: