What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » How can you get rid of the sponsers?

How can you get rid of the sponsers?
Author: Message:
Sureshot6

RE: How can you get rid of the sponsers?
What you are saying here is complete (excuse my french) merde!

I have tried to remove this spyware from my fathers computer but it is completely impossible.

I do not care about the excuses you are making about "you shouldn't do this and that before removing", because the natural instinct when you get spyware on your machine is to never ever revisit those webpages that put the program there in the first place...

However, I have tried everything described on this page and gotten help from other forums without any success.

Every anti-spyware application out there has been tried and nothing worked.

I am so dissapointed with this since I really enjoyed this add-on.

It is sad that you sold out this way. You've sunken to a new record-low.

I will never - ever. use this filthy program again, nor will I reccomend it, on the contrary I will tell all my business contacts and friends to never ever use this program since it will completely destroy your computer.

You may think I'm overreacting but I do not care. This is so f***king annoying!!!!

IDIOTS is what I call all of you!

I will never even bother to check in here for an answer to this post; why you say?

Firstly because I assume that you no longer care about your customers .

("OH, but it's freeware", you say. - Yeah sure, but I assume that you like everyone else hopes to make such a good application that people eventually will pay for it. I have downloaded and become a customer of similar types of freeware and never ever experienced anything like this before.) The money you get from your filthy collaborators seem to be more important. Ok, but here's one customer lost (and surely not the first) One missatisfied customer equals at least 20 who will forever think of your brand in a bad way. (in this case I promise you it will be at least 100)

Secondly, beacuse I assume you will automatically lock this thread since you wouldn't want any negative publicity. This is so typical of todays companies who think that they can steer the publics thoughts by censoring, I'm sorry, this has been tried before without success. (There are more forums on the internet than this one)

Thirdly because I'm so fucking fed up with all you fucking assholes so go on! Just do what you have to do!

** Censored by the fish filter **

This post was edited on 01-01-2005 at 02:35 AM by surfichris.
01-01-2005 12:31 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
How can you get rid of the sponsers? - by jupuler on 12-31-2004 at 04:37 PM
RE: How can you get rid of the sponsers? - by Tochjo on 12-31-2004 at 04:40 PM
RE: How can you get rid of the sponsers? - by Sureshot6 on 01-01-2005 at 12:31 AM
RE: How can you get rid of the sponsers? - by Plik on 01-01-2005 at 12:50 AM
RE: How can you get rid of the sponsers? - by Sureshot6 on 01-01-2005 at 02:13 AM
RE: How can you get rid of the sponsers? - by Plik on 01-01-2005 at 02:28 AM
RE: How can you get rid of the sponsers? - by jupuler on 01-01-2005 at 01:39 PM
RE: How can you get rid of the sponsers? - by Jeronimo on 01-01-2005 at 01:48 PM
RE: How can you get rid of the sponsers? - by jupuler on 01-01-2005 at 01:56 PM
RE: How can you get rid of the sponsers? - by Anubis on 01-01-2005 at 04:28 PM
RE: How can you get rid of the sponsers? - by jupuler on 01-03-2005 at 09:11 PM
RE: How can you get rid of the sponsers? - by Menthix on 01-03-2005 at 09:32 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: