What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » How can you get rid of the sponsers?

How can you get rid of the sponsers?
Author: Message:
Sureshot6

RE: How can you get rid of the sponsers?
Big difference between ad- and spy ware? Yes maybe for you but not for the average internet user.

Then you say it is not surprising since anti-spyware cribbles the uninstallation? WTF? This just underlines my point, why do you not make this  easy for people to understand? When I get add/spy-ware on my pc, the last thing I do is to revisit the internetpage or provider where it came from in the first place, since these often tend to make things worse. I really regret to not doing this now, but still, this whole addware is the worst I've ever experienced, and I have a lot of experience (I'm not a systems comnsultant or anything, but I do know the dos' and not-dos') - normal people don't.

Off course you won't comment on the fact of selling out sinbce this is excactly what has been done, and I do understand that. I salute patchou for making this application in the first place since I did like it before. I need to say that I have used this application without any problem since I'm an experienced user and saw trough the trap in the installation where you have copied the normal "I Agree to..." with only one purpose, to fool people to install the addware.

And YES it does destroy your computer, all of the above mentioned have been tried, (ie. what you describe here, and all other mentioned on this forum, I've made the searches necessary). NONE WORK, and what follows is that we now need to reinstall our computer.

Once again - thanks alot. :angry:

PS: I'm sorry for my own contradiction, I suppposed to be banned immediately, so I didn't ecpect to be able to answer. I'm curious as to how long I will be able to post here before being banned.

Anyway, I am very dissatisfied, not mainly because of messenger plus which is an add-on I like, but beacuse of this Lop.com shit which I'm quite unhappy you ever got involved with.
01-01-2005 02:13 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
How can you get rid of the sponsers? - by jupuler on 12-31-2004 at 04:37 PM
RE: How can you get rid of the sponsers? - by Tochjo on 12-31-2004 at 04:40 PM
RE: How can you get rid of the sponsers? - by Sureshot6 on 01-01-2005 at 12:31 AM
RE: How can you get rid of the sponsers? - by Plik on 01-01-2005 at 12:50 AM
RE: How can you get rid of the sponsers? - by Sureshot6 on 01-01-2005 at 02:13 AM
RE: How can you get rid of the sponsers? - by Plik on 01-01-2005 at 02:28 AM
RE: How can you get rid of the sponsers? - by jupuler on 01-01-2005 at 01:39 PM
RE: How can you get rid of the sponsers? - by Jeronimo on 01-01-2005 at 01:48 PM
RE: How can you get rid of the sponsers? - by jupuler on 01-01-2005 at 01:56 PM
RE: How can you get rid of the sponsers? - by Anubis on 01-01-2005 at 04:28 PM
RE: How can you get rid of the sponsers? - by jupuler on 01-03-2005 at 09:11 PM
RE: How can you get rid of the sponsers? - by Menthix on 01-03-2005 at 09:32 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: