What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » A ? about Plus! for the creators

A ? about Plus! for the creators
Author: Message:
Tyler

O.P. A ? about Plus! for the creators
if there isnt a way to do this with Plus! 3 (most recently released Plus!) then maybe u guys can consider adding this to a new version of it whenever u release ur next one....anyways, my ? is on the multi format colors. if im not mistaking u can add color to ur name. when i say color i mean like my name is #23Ty#23. the #23Ty#23 is in red text color and the background is blue. but when i add emoticons to my name (example given. #23Ty#23:@ im mad. this effect will make the #23Ty#23 and im mad red with a blue background. it will not put a blue background threw the emoticon..i was wondering if this will be an add-on in a newer Messenger Plus! because my name looks weird without a blue background threw everything. if anybody wants to contact me on msn my msn is mage_pb@hotmail.com and ask for Ty becuase my name will be MaGe because this is the msn i use when i talk to people i dont know. thank you and i hope u can answer my ?/problem and if u have any ?'s for ME u can private message me or contact me on the msn name i listed above.

below is the example given on the tutorials of the msgplus.net website. maybe theres a different code to use to put a background over emoticons...idk so if u guys can help...thanks i would appreciate it

5. Example:
    This text is (!FC4)red with a(!FG8)yellow background  :  This text is red with a yellow background
01-09-2005 06:50 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
A ? about Plus! for the creators - by Tyler on 01-09-2005 at 06:50 PM
RE: A ? about Plus! for the creators - by Choli on 01-09-2005 at 07:32 PM
RE: A ? about Plus! for the creators - by Tyler on 01-09-2005 at 07:50 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: