What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » on stuff plug NG 1 of the features allows u to....but....

on stuff plug NG 1 of the features allows u to....but....
Author: Message:
kasim

35 / Male / –
O.P. on stuff plug NG 1 of the features allows u to....but....
........one of the features allows u to 'steal' steal other peoples display pics and another allows u to be alerted wen the person ur talkin 2 closes the conversation window. These 2 along with a few other features dont seem 2 b workin, because wen i click on da 'plugin' and 'configure' it, in the OPTIONS DIOLUGE, and select the features that i want to 'enable', ......these 2 and a few others (wen i press 'ok' 2 close da window) a message says please 'PLEASE ENABLE IN THE OPTIONS DIALOGUE' (or somthin like that) ....wait a minute......didn't i just do that ?????? the same mesaage pop up for a few of the features but 4 each feature a sperate message pops up. I just wanna know wether i did somthin worng ???????  is it a problem with th plugin ??? how can i fix it ??? or if not fixable then any alternatives ??? any1 outher who knows ???? ;)
k a $ ' 
01-09-2005 11:10 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
on stuff plug NG 1 of the features allows u to....but.... - by kasim on 01-09-2005 at 11:10 PM
RE: on stuff plug NG 1 of the features allows u to....but.... - by leito on 01-10-2005 at 12:11 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: