What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » [split] zaidgs' computer problem

[split] zaidgs' computer problem
Author: Message:
zaidgs

– / Male / –
RE: [split] zaidgs' computer problem
actually i nvr thought of using external help on internet, i did give it to technicals but they just didnt figure it out, after all there is nthn u can do to say: "see here is the problem", it just apears at random times, and it might not restart automitically for a whole dy, and it may restart like a thousand times in just one hour, so i just tried to fix it myself cuz i am the one using it most of the time not the technicals, but still in vain!!

i have no clue what these blue messages are about, but i think they are too specific to the point that they are useless, but sure microsoft did put them for a reason, so maybe sm1 can help!!

anyways, maybe i should google a little too..

i found something, that i didnt actually know how to use, but i am sure it will help:
search mircrosoft knowledge base for: "how to debug stop 0x0000000A) to find info about each error, i did read them but didnt understand what i was suposed to do, so maybe sm1 can help

This post was edited on 01-28-2005 at 05:46 AM by zaidgs.
01-28-2005 05:44 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: