What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Some guy dissin Ecko - (long)

Some guy dissin Ecko - (long)
Author: Message:
user27089
Disabled Account

RE: Some guy dissin Ecko - (long)
Seems like a very in depth post to me, people are entitled to their own unique opinion, however strong that opinion is, sometimes it shouldn't be expressed, parts of his post are true and are coming across okay, but at other parts of that guys post, he's coming across too strongly and is trying to be over powerful in getting his message across. To me, he's coming across as a shallow minded moron that only thinks about himself and his own personal opinion rather than the opinion of others that are around him and have, well, a more advanced knowledge of messenger discovery and its sponsor package.

Rather than just screw at him, like you sort of are, you should speak to him on a level that you would like to be spoken to, he would've been expecting somebody to be shouting, therefore, lowering yourself to their level, I'm going to sign up to the messenger discovery forum and have my say, I may aswell really, I've got to back up messenger discovery on this one for some reason:p...
02-11-2005 02:19 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Some guy dissin Ecko - (long) - by Purity on 02-11-2005 at 02:06 PM
RE: Some guy dissin Ecko - (long) - by user27089 on 02-11-2005 at 02:19 PM
RE: Some guy dissin Ecko - (long) - by Fraisie on 02-11-2005 at 02:36 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: