What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » [split] MsgPlus used to rock

[split] MsgPlus used to rock
Author: Message:
mastershank

O.P. Sad  RE: New sponsor agreement window
Ok well here is where your going wrong, |-)
Messenger Plus used to rock it used to have so so so cool features and then you messed it upa dding all your spywear and stuff:@ that then made it suck i used to know alot of people with Messenger Plus installed on there pc and now they just delete it as they see no use for it I have so so many ideas for messanger plus might just put my programming head on and start a new software, I am 16 years of age and i know wat young people want and I also know wat older people want, There is a comparison and you starting with nothing then trying to install spywear and messging the program up(N) One bad move, I am still sure many people use this software but I got alot of cool fetaure you could add, Patcho if u have msn maybee we could come ot a agreement and I would swap my ideas wiith you, Could save your software and make you a absulote fortune

my msn address is
jamie_personal_only@hotmail.com 8-)

Hope you could add me and I hope u have msn as You cant deny you dont lol, You make a program to run along side it.|-)

Hope to hear from you soon
a Very disssatisfied Messenger Plus user.
Jamie
xxxxxxx
02-17-2005 03:02 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: