What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » GMail account for msn

GMail account for msn
Author: Message:
Martijn83

O.P. GMail account for msn
Hello everybody

I'm a new member on this forum from Holland.

I've heard that the new version of messenger plus (3.50) will include SSL support. That's great, so from then I can use my GMail-account in to msn messenger. (I know that it is already possible yet (after registration of a passport from .NET), but the problem is that it won't check my GMail Inbox, so it says "There are no new email messages").

But my question is if there is a function in MSG+ 3.50 to go to you're "compose mail" page of GMail if you want to send an email message to a person from your contact list of msn who's offline. So if you right click on that person and then click "send email to someone@hotmail.com" that the given "compose mail" page of GMail would be load. In fact that the user of MSG+ will be able to set up the link to that "compose mail" page.
I'v made a screenshot to explain what I mean:
[Image: msnforum7ph.jpg]

I hope that it is possible in the newest MSG+ version, and if not, that there is a possibility to make such a plugin.
I'm not want to use software like Outlook. I like the interface of GMail and the usage of it. And at least, I have got used at Hotmail use webmail to read my inbox and compose mail.

Sorry if my English is not as good as wel. I hate the English grammar :$ so fall me not concerning my English language use.

Many thanx for the help and the replies

Greetings
Martijn (H)
02-21-2005 03:55 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
GMail account for msn - by Martijn83 on 02-21-2005 at 03:55 PM
RE: GMail account for msn - by ShawnZ on 02-21-2005 at 03:57 PM
RE: GMail account for msn - by Jhrono on 02-21-2005 at 04:05 PM
RE: GMail account for msn - by x2zen on 02-21-2005 at 04:05 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode