What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Uninstalling msgplus from add/remove programs menu and not working

Uninstalling msgplus from add/remove programs menu and not working
Author: Message:
ats

O.P. Huh?  Uninstalling msgplus from add/remove programs menu and not working
okay, i had msn beta, and so i went and downloaded the msgplus that you can add on to beta. However, i decided to uninstall messenger from my computer for other reasons, so msn beta is no longer there. But, i can't uninstall the msgplus. I am using add/remove programs and clicking remove program, however it says that it has NOT successfully uninstalled and to try again later.

Now, i've waited, and tried many many times, yet it still won't uninstall. And then i noticed that it said if i had installed the sponser program (which i did not) then the uninstallation would be triggered.

I am also not able to download any other form of messenger anymore, because now it says there is an error, which i am suspecting is from the msgplus and it's inability to uninstall from my computer.

Help!!!pleasee!!!:S

This post was edited on 03-03-2005 at 01:57 AM by ats.
03-03-2005 01:49 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Uninstalling msgplus from add/remove programs menu and not working - by ats on 03-03-2005 at 01:49 AM
RE: Uninstalling msgplus from add/remove programs menu and not working - by matty on 03-03-2005 at 01:59 AM
RE: Uninstalling msgplus from add/remove programs menu and not working - by ats on 03-03-2005 at 02:22 AM
RE: Uninstalling msgplus from add/remove programs menu and not working - by Hank on 03-03-2005 at 02:34 AM
RE: Uninstalling msgplus from add/remove programs menu and not working - by Wabz on 03-03-2005 at 11:17 AM
RE: Uninstalling msgplus from add/remove programs menu and not working - by ats on 03-05-2005 at 03:39 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: