What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » Possible Bug: Toast courses conversation to scroll up

Possible Bug: Toast courses conversation to scroll up
Author: Message:
Hah

Im in a good mood - take advantage!

37 / Male / –
O.P. Possible Bug: Toast courses conversation to scroll up
Hey there everyone,

I may have found a possible bug, i did a few searches and did not find any matches so thought I would post it - I will be happy to delete if its already dealth with.

Anytime I have a conversation open, restored and in focus, when messenger plus! displays a toast, the conversation will scroll up, approximately the amount of pixels, of the height of the toast window. The conversation does not loose focus but the input edit box does. (actually i just tried to test it in those conditions and it didnt work :S) - I'm lost to when exactly its doing it, but its annoying. - Seems to be when i switch to the conversation from another window though.

Versions:

Windows Version: Windows XP, 5.01.2600 (SP2 Installed)
Messenger Client Version: 7.0.0425 (BETA)
Messenger Plus! Version: 3.40.0112 (BETA)

Tah,

Hah
This post was brought to you by Hah!
(and he takes no responsibility for it :p)

[Image: signatures.jpg]

{Current Web Site}
03-14-2005 11:00 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Possible Bug: Toast courses conversation to scroll up - by Hah on 03-14-2005 at 11:00 PM
RE: Possible Bug: Toast courses conversation to scroll up - by CookieRevised on 03-14-2005 at 11:27 PM
RE: RE: Possible Bug: Toast courses conversation to scroll up - by Fredzz on 03-15-2005 at 06:12 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: