What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » Cannot Send email from OE if new (3.50) Plus! is on.

Cannot Send email from OE if new (3.50) Plus! is on.
Author: Message:
Miami

O.P. Cannot Send email from OE if new (3.50) Plus! is on.
Windows98SE, Pentiumll, lotsa GB and MB memory:  Mess. 6.2, Plus!3.50, w Monty Python (and I also added Simpsons sounds and patch, though it says it's for version 2.5 or lower...No luck so far awaiting newer patch)
The email notification worked just fine configured with my isp.  Told me accurately that I had 2 new messages, and I did.  As I was reading them, my friend came on and we opened a conv. window.
She soon had to restart because of a download, and signed off.  I opened OE and added a PS to our conv., and tried to send.
Error.  Several times, different OE ways.  Same error, could not find server (though I was connected).
However, when I shut down and signed out of Messenger, it Sent just fine.
I have not downloaded anything other than what I mentioned.  Norton never interferes with my outgoing mail.  It must be Plus!, as 6.2 has never given me this problem.
Bless you and yours, and thanks for everything, through the years.
03-23-2005 12:47 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Cannot Send email from OE if new (3.50) Plus! is on. - by Miami on 03-23-2005 at 12:47 AM
RE: Cannot Send email from OE if new (3.50) Plus! is on. - by matty on 03-23-2005 at 02:24 AM
RE: Cannot Send email from OE if new (3.50) Plus! is on. - by Miami on 03-23-2005 at 06:17 AM
RE: Cannot Send email from OE if new (3.50) Plus! is on. - by matty on 03-23-2005 at 07:03 AM
RE: Cannot Send email from OE if new (3.50) Plus! is on. - by Miami on 03-23-2005 at 08:14 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: