What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » Sony aims to beam sights, sounds into brain

Sony aims to beam sights, sounds into brain
Author: Message:
DJeX
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
RE: Sony aims to beam sights, sounds into brain
Wow that’s really dumb, man like I don't want to smell or taste my games! There real enough. Now if they had a virtual reality that was affordable then that would be kool.

I would also think in some was would addict and it may even hurt your brain after long periods of use. Also who knows people could tamper with it and come up with come kind of mind manipulating device. Like make people go insane by giving them a taste or feeling that they know there not doing that that moment.

It’s scary what this could do.
[Image: top.gif]
04-08-2005 10:14 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Sony aims to beam sights, sounds into brain - by Fredzz on 04-08-2005 at 12:14 PM
RE: Sony aims to beam sights, sounds into brain - by M73A on 04-08-2005 at 12:40 PM
RE: Sony aims to beam sights, sounds into brain - by Concord Dawn on 04-08-2005 at 12:42 PM
RE: Sony aims to beam sights, sounds into brain - by M73A on 04-08-2005 at 12:48 PM
RE: RE: Sony aims to beam sights, sounds into brain - by Fredzz on 04-08-2005 at 12:59 PM
RE: Sony aims to beam sights, sounds into brain - by DJeX on 04-08-2005 at 10:14 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: