What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Things just happen the way you want it to be

Things just happen the way you want it to be
Author: Message:
Vazza

– / Female / –
RE: Things just happen the way you want it to be
quote:
Originally posted by FrozernFire
i was thinking of getting a silicone case myself for my ipod, but my dad asked me if i wanted one without me giving him any hints :S i was like wtf, how did he know.

anything similar happened to you before?

That happens all the time to me between my mum and me. Its even worse now that I am away from home. I know exactly how she is feeling, and we feel one anothers pain. The latter is freaky because thats only suppose to happen between twins and there is absolutely no way that we are twins. What else is scary is that I just need to look at my mum and she knows exactly what I'm wanting. Really should get these telepathy skills seen to.

I'm not like that with my dad, but he seems to know when something is wrong. For example, when I first moved up here, we had a fire alarm at 4am. When I came back to my room, my phone was ringing and he was phoning to ask if everything was okay.

The only other things I've experienced is knowing someone, even though we've just met and also experiencing an extreme drop in room temperature. Walked outside the room and it was roasting...maybe the spirits are trying to communicate with me.....I see....LIVE people!
I'll never forget how lucky I was 7309 days, 6 hours, 28 minutes, 40 seconds ago
[Image: 2tde3m][Image: 2y6ojm]
04-24-2005 10:26 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Things just happen the way you want it to be - by FrozernFire on 04-24-2005 at 08:58 AM
RE: Things just happen the way you want it to be - by Stigmata on 04-24-2005 at 09:01 AM
RE: Things just happen the way you want it to be - by .Roy on 04-24-2005 at 09:09 AM
RE: Things just happen the way you want it to be - by Ash_ on 04-24-2005 at 09:13 AM
RE: Things just happen the way you want it to be - by Vazza on 04-24-2005 at 10:26 AM
RE: Things just happen the way you want it to be - by gif83 on 04-24-2005 at 10:42 AM
RE: Things just happen the way you want it to be - by violator999 on 04-24-2005 at 10:43 AM
RE: Things just happen the way you want it to be - by gif83 on 04-24-2005 at 10:46 AM
RE: Things just happen the way you want it to be - by spokes on 04-24-2005 at 10:47 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: