What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » aRGh U LIE!!!!!! (handwriting still not working)

aRGh U LIE!!!!!! (handwriting still not working)
Author: Message:
caRd

...whats an avatar

36 / Female / –
O.P. Grin  aRGh U LIE!!!!!! (handwriting still not working)
i hav just re downloaded msn 7 and msg plus AGAIN ...for about the 3rd time ...and the handwriting feature is still not working...i know that it is with msn 7 not you guys but they arent helping me ...
i used to be able to see my friends handwriting ...but after the last RE download i cant ....also when i go to download the ink program it says that you cant use it with msn 7 only msn 5 and 6 ....this confused me as i thought that there was no such thing and handwriting when msn 5 and 6 were out....

i hav downloaded the ink...but it still doesnt work.....my computer is up to date with everything and i have XP....a cable internet connection and everything that it says you need....except msn 5 or 6.....why is it still not working

thanks if u can help

ok just so u all know i fixed it by my self....but i shall leave this here just incase ne one else has the same problem :D

This post was edited on 05-05-2005 at 04:38 AM by caRd.
.ash.
while eating bakebeans.
05-05-2005 03:55 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
aRGh U LIE!!!!!! (handwriting still not working) - by caRd on 05-05-2005 at 03:55 AM
RE: aRGh U LIE!!!!!! - by -rafy- on 05-05-2005 at 04:06 AM
RE: aRGh U LIE!!!!!! - by CookieRevised on 05-05-2005 at 04:11 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: