What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » more Multiple messages in auto-message...?

more Multiple messages in auto-message...?
Author: Message:
dazbradbury

O.P. RE: more Multiple messages in auto-message...?
I see, thanks for the response.

Would love patchou to increase it to more like 20, not looking for anything ridiculously long, but would love to be able to leave more messages.

If you could explain how to use any other program to do this that would be great too!

Thanks for all the help. Daz.
Just thinking, does anyone else want this? If so, post here, maybe pathcou will think it's a big enough thing to change in the next update.

I hope so anyway. :)

Come on ppl, it would be good for your friends to be able to talk to you without you being there, cuz that's what it's like, or so i allways get told with my array of auto-messages!

This post was edited on 05-16-2005 at 03:54 AM by WDZ.
05-15-2005 03:23 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
more Multiple messages in auto-message...? - by dazbradbury on 05-15-2005 at 01:55 PM
RE: more Multiple messages in auto-message...? - by CookieRevised on 05-15-2005 at 02:36 PM
RE: more Multiple messages in auto-message...? - by robochief on 05-15-2005 at 03:14 PM
RE: more Multiple messages in auto-message...? - by Eljay on 05-15-2005 at 03:17 PM
RE: more Multiple messages in auto-message...? - by Zephyr on 05-15-2005 at 03:17 PM
RE: more Multiple messages in auto-message...? - by dazbradbury on 05-15-2005 at 03:23 PM
RE: more Multiple messages in auto-message...? - by multimillion2k on 05-21-2005 at 01:33 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: