What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Animated emoticons possible in MSN 6.2?

Animated emoticons possible in MSN 6.2?
Author: Message:
Eric

The miracles of PHP

48 / Male / –
O.P. Animated emoticons possible in MSN 6.2?
Sorry, if this seems like a stupid query, but I've heard from people that it is possible to have custom animated emoticons displayed now on MSN 7.0. I would like to know if it is possible for the latest version of MSN 6.2 as well. About half a year back, I was informed by the local forum elite that it was not possible at the time, when the latest messenger version was 6.1, unless I installed a spyware toolbar called "Smiley central" which also adds animated smileys to MSN, but the person at the opposite end would still not be able to view them lest they installed the program too.
I would appreciate a prompt reply :). Even "yes" or "no" replies will be satisfactory.
king.of.fanelia@Gmail.com
king_of_fanelia@msgplus.net
05-23-2005 08:28 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Animated emoticons possible in MSN 6.2? - by Eric on 05-23-2005 at 08:28 AM
RE: Animated emoticons possible in MSN 6.2? - by RaceProUK on 05-23-2005 at 08:51 AM
RE: Animated emoticons possible in MSN 6.2? - by multimillion2k on 05-24-2005 at 12:52 AM
RE: Animated emoticons possible in MSN 6.2? - by matty on 05-24-2005 at 01:20 AM
RE: Animated emoticons possible in MSN 6.2? - by RaceProUK on 05-24-2005 at 09:35 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: