What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » List of when your contacts login/out using a server of some sort.

List of when your contacts login/out using a server of some sort.
Author: Message:
Sunshine
Elite Member

– / Female / Flag
RE: List of when your contacts login/out using a server of some sort.
For a thing like that to work, you need to be logged in 24/7 on MSNM at that server. Wich will also make MSNM on your computer useless, as you can't be logged in twice with the same account. So instead you need to logon to that server to use MSNM again, imagine lots of ppl doing that...really who is willing to set up a server wich uses that much bandwith?

Also you can't store your logs that way anymore (remember you are working with a webmessenger, or a polygamy patched MSNM on someones computer). I for one wouldn't use it as you don't know whats logged on that server (invasion of privacy).

Ohh you want Plus! onthere too i can imagine you thinking, this would mean that even more needs to be stored on that server. It will require a real massive registry too (with just MSNM for multiple users it's massive already), wich will need to be accessible through that server, in other words everybody can mess with it.

Seriously, i don't think anyone would want to set up a thing like that.
[Image: 25dr3o9]
05-29-2005 02:46 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
List of when your contacts login/out using a server of some sort. - by Shiwen on 05-29-2005 at 12:51 PM
RE: List of when your contacts login/out using a server of some sort. - by (CyBeRDuDe) on 05-29-2005 at 02:09 PM
RE: List of when your contacts login/out using a server of some sort. - by CookieRevised on 05-29-2005 at 02:29 PM
RE: List of when your contacts login/out using a server of some sort. - by Sunshine on 05-29-2005 at 02:46 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: