What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Am I just not looking properly or is it not possible to remove the "reconnect time"

Am I just not looking properly or is it not possible to remove the "reconnect time"
Author: Message:
jin11

36 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Am I just not looking properly or is it not possible to remove the "reconnect tim
Ermm.. okay that wasn't the response I was looking for.. But anyways.. why I said if it would be able to adjust or remove the time manually was because when I am away from the computer, and my internet connection gets disconnected and autoconnects back in like 5 mins, the MSN reconnect time sometimes jumps to a crazy ass time like... I once got to 20 minutes +++ more and I was extremely upset because my MSN could have auto-matically signed instead of those wasted mins.

Anyways.. so does anyone have any information regarding this? Is it possible to remove the time limit or perhaps be able to control the limit?

This post was edited on 06-20-2005 at 06:27 PM by jin11.
06-20-2005 06:25 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Am I just not looking properly or is it not possible to remove the "reconnect time" - by jin11 on 06-20-2005 at 05:56 PM
RE: Am I just not looking properly or is it not possible to remove the "reconnect time" - by King For A Day on 06-20-2005 at 05:57 PM
RE: Am I just not looking properly or is it not possible to remove the "reconnect tim - by jin11 on 06-20-2005 at 06:25 PM
RE: Am I just not looking properly or is it not possible to remove the "reconnect tim - by CookieRevised on 06-20-2005 at 06:49 PM
RE: Am I just not looking properly or is it not possible to remove the "reconnect time" - by jin11 on 06-21-2005 at 01:24 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: