What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » msgplus! idea: ms ink options

msgplus! idea: ms ink options
Author: Message:
deXeffeX

...1337 h4x0121zm...

O.P. RE: msgplus! idea: ms ink options
for dempsey: the ms ink "tablet pc" sdk is available for download on microsoft's website. i have been playing with this, and unfortunately it is fairly limited, paint bucket is somewhat impossible, but straight line stuff should be do-able. i would mainly just like to see options for better pen size and pen colour.

for raceprouk: i understand that its not supposed to be a full featured image editor, as you said for decent images a photo editor is best. but i think the control could be a little more functional... you see i like having graff battles with my friends on msn... ink is very cool for this. also the ink format does actually support some bitmap-based functionality (i believe) and this isnt implemented in the msn ink control.

the erase tool could also be a bit more comprehensive, the current one is really only a square 'inverse' white pen. the examples in the tablet pc sdk allow you to erase strokes or parts of strokes, as well as deleting 'cusps' which i believe are like control points on the strokes.

but i was thinking just a simple addon for plus! to start with would be to hook the colour button and add a nice colour picker. (well i guess it shouldnt be too hard, everything else in the im window is hooked!)

peace y'all
-dex.ouT.
07-22-2005 05:39 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
msgplus! idea: ms ink options - by deXeffeX on 07-21-2005 at 09:09 AM
RE: msgplus! idea: ms ink options - by Shezi on 07-21-2005 at 09:19 AM
RE: msgplus! idea: ms ink options - by Dempsey on 07-21-2005 at 01:15 PM
RE: msgplus! idea: ms ink options - by RaceProUK on 07-21-2005 at 04:42 PM
RE: msgplus! idea: ms ink options - by deXeffeX on 07-22-2005 at 05:39 AM
RE: msgplus! idea: ms ink options - by BigCheese on 07-22-2005 at 03:13 PM