What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » [split] Tab Suggestion

[split] Tab Suggestion
Author: Message:
Poom

Ya-Ha!!!!

33 / Male / –
O.P. RE: [split] Tab Suggestion
quote:
You should maybe change your macho-attitude, too, towards those girls.
Perhaps, you may be the one who should change your attitude towards me. I am the person who tries to suggest new things to Plus, but SunShine is saying that I am flaming.

quote:
Attacking people on age is certainly not appreciated here...instead of flaming maybe you could learn something?

That, my friend, is more offensive that what I posted.

quote:
From this, I can pretty much guess that you are most likely around the 30+ users. Sorry if this is wrong.

quote:
Honestly take a look at the picture you posted, would you in one glance be able to tell wich button is for what? I sure couldn't. People not beeing able to tell wich is for what is exactly what we are trying to prevent here.

quote:
As for the confusion that may cause due to the add new contact button, like I have said, I lazily made the picture and the buttons can be something else.

quote:
You can trust she pretty much reads with attention, unlike you.

Now, that is an example of not paying attention to what I posted. I said that the buttons could have some workaround to make it better. Besides that, you, KeyStrom, did not pay much attention to my post either.

quote:
You want to add some superflual buttons to detach tabs and add tabs when this can be done in similarly easy ways with the same effort and success? This is called bloating a GUI. And maybe tomorrow comes someone new requesting buttons for setting statuses from the convo, and the day after someone requests format buttons...

quote:
Since when did I say to add all shortcut buttons into the GUI? I think that this conversation is going in the wrong direction. All I am suggesting is 3 buttons. I never suggested format button and those buttons that won't be used that much.

And you are saying that you get my point while I am the one who does not pay attention? I have never known that Plus! testers are this immature. I never said a single thing about adding those buttons. I am suggesting 3 buttons, but never said about adding all buttons possible. That is actually sarcasm that does not even fit this conversation.

quote:
Then maybe this is not the place you should ask for that. Also, SPNG is known for having some disputedly useful features and this goes most times against its populaity. However, many good other features are the main appeal for its users. SPNG has a different target market (if you want to call it this way), where most users are powerusers.

My point is that TB does take feedbacks nicely, unlike you two who does not even get my point and try to offend me. I am not paying attention? Ya right, then I guess that I wouldn't be searching for screenshots of the beta and suggesting comments here if I am not paying attention. If you think that I am ignorant, then why am I suggesting you something? You guys really do not make me feel like giving feedbacks. If I am trying to flame you two, then perhaps I would not be quoting like this, but more like

quote:
"YOU SUCK! YOU DO NOT FACKING UNDERSTAND A THING, GODDAMN MORON".

quote:
I actually want Plus! to be good and satisfying to users, not flaming KeyStrom. If you actually think of me that way, then I am very appauled. If my suggestions for making Plus a better plugin means flaming an official tester to you, then there is nothing else to be said. If the attitude still remains the same, then I guess that all I can do is downloading the new Plus! and use it, not giving back any feedbacks nor posting here.

I thought that I have made my points clear enough and tried to hold a debate, not an arguement. If it appears to you that this whole talk has became a flamewar, then I have nothing else to say. Remember that the person who gives feedbacks actually pays attention to the program a lot and hopes that it can improve. TB actually pays more attention to my suggestions and actually applied some of my suggestions. Oh well...
Yes, and that is what I am going to do right now. I will wait for Plus! 3.6 to come out, even if there is any flaw that can be improved.

I demand a lock. Thank you.

This post was edited on 09-03-2005 at 03:51 AM by Poom.
09-03-2005 03:50 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: