What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » [split] Tab Suggestion

[split] Tab Suggestion
Author: Message:
Poom

Ya-Ha!!!!

33 / Male / –
O.P. RE: RE: [split] Tab Suggestion
quote:
Originally posted by KeyStorm
Well you're requesting a feature, we have reasoned why this should not be added. Full stop.

To accept feedback does not mean blindly accepting everything people come and say.
Some suggestions may be good, others may not. This one certainly isn't for us testers.

Since when did you accept "workarounds" instead of "buttons". There already are workarounds I've been trying to explain you all the way through. But you don't seem to read. And then yet come and yell at us for being immature and ignoring your points.

Remember some others may have ignored or flamed you in our feet. Never forget it.

And sure we're pleased to hear your suggestions, but think that they may not be accepted and thank we just explained why.

Also, don't demand a lock that's being immature and not accepting other's replies to your acusations. Shame on that.

It is not the accepting or not accepting part. I understand if you are going to accept or not, but the way you are saying it does not make me want to contribute anything anymore, EVER. No, I am not the person who is not reading your posts, you guys are the people who are not reading my posts. See the quotes above. You guys are being plain ignorant at what I am saying and say something totally irrelevant. I suggested 3 buttons, while you guys are talking about buttons and shortcuts, which are irrelevant. From seeing the responds of other members here, I can say that they like the idea. It is just that you guys are not reading my posts, not me who is not reading your posts. Immature? If you say that talking about age is flaming and so on, aren't you the one who is immature? You guys also do not admit your mistakes, being ignorant at what I posted and plain pessimistic. I asked for a lock to avoid worse situation. In forums, there are lock features to avoid worse situations. Besides that, the point of this topic has been changed by the comments of you two and it is not what the topic is meant to be for anymore. That is why we need a lock. I have been a forummer for 2 years and I have my own forums. I know when we need a lock request and what flaming is. If you think that I am immature, sir, you are totally wrong. You guys are the ones who take my feedback as something I did not mean and is accusing me of flaming, being immature, and so on and so forth. If you read my posts with such attention, then you would know that I want 3 buttons, not buttons to format, buttons to change status, and so on. If you read my posts well enough, then you should have known that my intention is to suggest, not to fight with you guys. Since this has become a fight without my intention, this needs to be locked.

This is from a mouth (or maybe hands) of the person who never wanted a fight and got accused of flaming and acting immature without having done such things. I have had several debates and I can say that this is not a debate, but a fight. Who started this? Don't let me state the obvious. This needs to be locked. Period.

This post was edited on 09-03-2005 at 06:36 AM by Poom.
09-03-2005 06:23 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: