What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » !!! MSN TECH SUPORT !!! and that grey option...

!!! MSN TECH SUPORT !!! and that grey option...
Author: Message:
MoZo1

39 / Male / –
O.P. RE: RE: !!! MSN TECH SUPORT !!! and that grey option...
quote:
Originally posted by raceprouk
Plus! contains no spyware, just an optional sponsor ;)
And if you're going to ZIP a file, please don't make it a self-extractor. That way people who aren't on their own machines can also read it.

Especially me, who's on a Linux box atm.

First: every program need money. Master server things need much more money. It's not bad if a program have a spyware because my sound card driver and the IE (as it's installed) have too. I just want to say that if the /\/\icrosoft cannot do programing, then let others to do it!
Second: It's a rar and the SFX archives can be decompressed with your compressing program too. It's not a format. It's an extension. This is the reason why I'am use it. And the decompressors also have the option to remove the sfx module without decompress the file.
And I've tryed to not compress, but I cannot upload more than 200kB

quote:
Originally posted by ~INVASION~
so what is it exactly, :undecided: care to explain a bit more, from what i got its some sort of petition type thing to bring back that greyed out text, am i right?

No. This is my mailing with the tech suport. This is a joke. A black joke. First they've asked me to delete some windows cache and do something with registry. Then they've sent a guide to configure that firewalls what I haven't choose from the list on the first form, I've choosen other instead of them. Then they told what is my problem and asked for screenshoot. And then they've told that, that that option have been removed. Then why I cannot find this on their homepage and why we need 7 (+1, the form) mails?! This demonstrate that great stupidity why the MSN Plus! is needed.
So: This is my mailing with the stupid support team.
[Image: MoZo1_siggy.jpg]
09-29-2005 04:07 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
!!! MSN TECH SUPORT !!! and that grey option... - by MoZo1 on 09-29-2005 at 09:10 AM
RE: !!! MSN TECH SUPORT !!! and that grey option... - by RaceProUK on 09-29-2005 at 11:55 AM
RE: RE: !!! MSN TECH SUPORT !!! and that grey option... - by MoZo1 on 09-29-2005 at 04:07 PM
RE: !!! MSN TECH SUPORT !!! and that grey option... - by ~INVASION~ on 09-29-2005 at 12:40 PM
RE: !!! MSN TECH SUPORT !!! and that grey option... - by CookieRevised on 10-10-2005 at 10:39 AM
RE: !!! MSN TECH SUPORT !!! and that grey option... - by RaceProUK on 10-10-2005 at 01:47 PM
RE: RE: !!! MSN TECH SUPORT !!! and that grey option... - by MoZo1 on 10-10-2005 at 11:58 PM
RE: RE: RE: !!! MSN TECH SUPORT !!! and that grey option... - by CookieRevised on 10-11-2005 at 01:59 AM
RE: !!! MSN TECH SUPORT !!! and that grey option... - by Lou on 10-11-2005 at 12:59 AM
RE: !!! MSN TECH SUPORT !!! and that grey option... - by MoZo1 on 10-11-2005 at 03:20 AM
RE: !!! MSN TECH SUPORT !!! and that grey option... - by RaceProUK on 10-12-2005 at 12:51 PM
RE: !!! MSN TECH SUPORT !!! and that grey option... - by MoZo1 on 10-13-2005 at 02:11 AM
RE: !!! MSN TECH SUPORT !!! and that grey option... - by Blair on 10-13-2005 at 06:38 AM
RE: RE: !!! MSN TECH SUPORT !!! and that grey option... - by MoZo1 on 10-13-2005 at 09:11 AM
RE: !!! MSN TECH SUPORT !!! and that grey option... - by Blair on 10-13-2005 at 09:55 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: