What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » !!! MSN TECH SUPORT !!! and that grey option...

!!! MSN TECH SUPORT !!! and that grey option...
Author: Message:
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: RE: RE: !!! MSN TECH SUPORT !!! and that grey option...
quote:
Originally posted by MoZo1
I've seen other mesaging programs and almost everyone is better. Why ppl use MSN? Because it's compatible with windows messenger comming with windows. Same why ppls use IE. This is what I dislike: they use their market power instead of programing.
Then I suggest you use another messenger program and don't accuse and flame a support team when all they did is helping you. The messenger team (and all the MS programmers in general) can probably program far better than you can. If you so much dislike Microsoft, then don't use Windows.

quote:
Originally posted by MoZo1
I really tought that I could have some connection problem, but the MSN hadn't gave me any error msg. I tought if the would removed this, they would remove the option too and not grey it out.
I think, this demonstrate that this was an exact question about an option and the could only send back prewrited messages without brain.
Excuse me?

1) "Exact question about an option"? You only mentionned that option vaguely between all your "connection problems" in your first mails...

2) "prewritten"? Their responses are NOT totally prewritten at all. Yes there are parts prewitten (headers, footage and the list of options to do), of course there are. If you knew how a support works you would know that they do not write everything character by character 1000 times each day. That would be pure waste of time. They DO however concatenate and form specific personal messages/answers

3) "without a brain"? I think they have more brains than... (you know what I'm going to say here)

But, yes indeed: Everybody can read how the msn support team answered to your first question in a _perfect_ manner and with proper and much detail!!! And in response you post:

quote:
PLEASE! WILL ANYBODY ANSWER ME NORMALLY ONCE?! Ok, the first letter was good, but this is shit. I chosed from the menu at the form that I have another firewall, now you send me this?! And I said that I had got a working MSN before, so I can configure firewalls with it. And the MSN works well, just the direct connect is grey, so my firewall give it acces. So, if you don't know anything just sending these stupid letters, then SEND ME A LETTER THAT TELLS WHY THE CONNECT DIRECTLY TO THE OTHER'S COMPUTER IS GREY! I'am a programer and I can solve problems myself! I just don't get an error mesage, and the MSN see that I'am connecting directly to the net, so I have nothing to solve: MSN works well, but the checkbox is still grey. Can I know from somewhere, why???

I think that tells enough :dodgy:

But indeed, let the people judge for their own, but don't expect that someone is going to agree with you here... ...IMHO

This post was edited on 10-11-2005 at 03:12 AM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
10-11-2005 01:59 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
!!! MSN TECH SUPORT !!! and that grey option... - by MoZo1 on 09-29-2005 at 09:10 AM
RE: !!! MSN TECH SUPORT !!! and that grey option... - by RaceProUK on 09-29-2005 at 11:55 AM
RE: RE: !!! MSN TECH SUPORT !!! and that grey option... - by MoZo1 on 09-29-2005 at 04:07 PM
RE: !!! MSN TECH SUPORT !!! and that grey option... - by ~INVASION~ on 09-29-2005 at 12:40 PM
RE: !!! MSN TECH SUPORT !!! and that grey option... - by CookieRevised on 10-10-2005 at 10:39 AM
RE: !!! MSN TECH SUPORT !!! and that grey option... - by RaceProUK on 10-10-2005 at 01:47 PM
RE: RE: !!! MSN TECH SUPORT !!! and that grey option... - by MoZo1 on 10-10-2005 at 11:58 PM
RE: RE: RE: !!! MSN TECH SUPORT !!! and that grey option... - by CookieRevised on 10-11-2005 at 01:59 AM
RE: !!! MSN TECH SUPORT !!! and that grey option... - by Lou on 10-11-2005 at 12:59 AM
RE: !!! MSN TECH SUPORT !!! and that grey option... - by MoZo1 on 10-11-2005 at 03:20 AM
RE: !!! MSN TECH SUPORT !!! and that grey option... - by RaceProUK on 10-12-2005 at 12:51 PM
RE: !!! MSN TECH SUPORT !!! and that grey option... - by MoZo1 on 10-13-2005 at 02:11 AM
RE: !!! MSN TECH SUPORT !!! and that grey option... - by Blair on 10-13-2005 at 06:38 AM
RE: RE: !!! MSN TECH SUPORT !!! and that grey option... - by MoZo1 on 10-13-2005 at 09:11 AM
RE: !!! MSN TECH SUPORT !!! and that grey option... - by Blair on 10-13-2005 at 09:55 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: