What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Suggestion: Group bar position on the bottom

Suggestion: Group bar position on the bottom
Author: Message:
adam.yao

36 / Male / –
O.P. RE: RE: Suggestion: Group bar position on the bottom
quote:
Originally posted by qgroessl
quote:
Originally posted by adam.yao
of the conversation windows. I think it will be more easy to use.

thanks

Do you mean with the tabbed chats?....

If you do I agree... I think there should be an option for top, bottom, left, and right. Maybe even if they were on the right to where the DP's got moved to the left (if it's possible)... But eh... I think we should be glad that we have them!

yeah , but now we can choose [top] or [left].
A Great Plus on Messenger!
10-11-2005 02:17 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Suggestion: Group bar position on the bottom - by adam.yao on 10-11-2005 at 02:07 AM
RE: Suggestion: Group bar position on the bottom - by qgroessl on 10-11-2005 at 02:10 AM
RE: RE: Suggestion: Group bar position on the bottom - by adam.yao on 10-11-2005 at 02:17 AM
RE: Suggestion: Group bar position on the bottom - by CookieRevised on 10-11-2005 at 02:15 AM
RE: Suggestion: Group bar position on the bottom - by qgroessl on 10-11-2005 at 02:24 AM
RE: RE: Suggestion: Group bar position on the bottom - by adam.yao on 10-11-2005 at 02:34 AM
RE: RE: Suggestion: Group bar position on the bottom - by CookieRevised on 10-11-2005 at 02:42 AM
RE: RE: RE: Suggestion: Group bar position on the bottom - by adam.yao on 10-11-2005 at 03:53 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: