What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » this never happend to me b4 :S (crash witness)

this never happend to me b4 :S (crash witness)
Author: Message:
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: this never happend to me b4 :S (crash witness)
guanako, all I can say is (Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)

quote:
Originally posted by guanako
i still cant beleive it, its still so fresh on my mind
Out of experience: And it will be for a long time...

I was in such a situation twice...

One time when a truck lost a big iron ramp on a busy freeway. I was driving behind it, it was very rainy, dark and couldn't dodge it anymore and thus hit the ramp with almost full speed (100km/u), result: 3 flat tires and spinning over the road. And the few seconds I was spinning around and trying to get my car to the side, seemed like many minutes. Luckally no-one got hurt (except that dude's wallet to pay for the damage of my and other peoples cars :p -10 cars bumped onto it-), which is a miracle though because the road was very busy and cars still drove by. The adrenaline rushed all over the place though, especially when we (me and that dude) went back on the road, on foot, to pull that heavy iron ramp out of harms way.

Another time, and this is more ermmm... bloody, I was driving in the city in a street with big houses (3, 4 floors high) side by side. when all of a sudden a guy fell down from a rooftop right in front of the car which was in front of me. Again, as you experienced, everything was in slowmotion and I could see the guy falling and bumping on the street. I was the first one to call the medics (the lady who drove the car in front of me was in shock and couldn't do a thing except staring). I stayed with the guy until the paramedics came (which wasn't a pretty sight at all! His arms and legs were, well, bend in wrong ways, you could see some of his bones and blood was pooring out of his mouth, ears, etc). This is also something which I will never forget and it took a very long while before I could "forget" about it. The only thing that helped a bit was talking about it...But I can still vividly recall the sight of it, although it happened almost 2 or 3 years ago, I think.

And I still drive that same car :p

-----

quote:
Originally posted by Ash_
lol good work, but in a time like that it's the logical thing to do, even if you are dark and sinster.
Logic, yes. But unfortunatly most people will either drive away instead of helping or simply standing there without doing anything, and pulling faces like "oooohh" and "aaaah"... so, that guanako's first reaction was to call for help (instead of taking pictures :dodgy:) is nothing less than (Y)(Y)(Y)(Y) ;)

This post was edited on 11-07-2005 at 03:45 PM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
11-07-2005 03:34 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
this never happend to me b4 :S (crash witness) - by guanako on 11-07-2005 at 04:53 AM
RE: this never happend to me b4 :S (crash witness) - by prashker on 11-07-2005 at 04:58 AM
RE: this never happend to me b4 :S (crash witness) - by albert on 11-07-2005 at 04:59 AM
RE: this never happend to me b4 :S (crash witness) - by guanako on 11-07-2005 at 05:07 AM
RE: this never happend to me b4 :S (crash witness) - by Juvani_D on 11-07-2005 at 12:08 PM
RE: this never happend to me b4 :S (crash witness) - by Ash_ on 11-07-2005 at 12:34 PM
RE: this never happend to me b4 :S (crash witness) - by CookieRevised on 11-07-2005 at 03:34 PM
RE: this never happend to me b4 :S (crash witness) - by user27089 on 11-07-2005 at 04:20 PM
RE: this never happend to me b4 :S (crash witness) - by guanako on 11-07-2005 at 07:10 PM
RE: this never happend to me b4 :S (crash witness) - by saralk on 11-07-2005 at 07:50 PM
RE: this never happend to me b4 :S (crash witness) - by Jhrono on 11-07-2005 at 07:59 PM
RE: this never happend to me b4 :S (crash witness) - by SikStyles on 11-07-2005 at 08:28 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: