What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » webcam in convasation with more then one other

webcam in convasation with more then one other
Author: Message:
mfragola

www.fragonline.com.ar

35 / Male / Flag
RE: webcam in convasation with more then one other
quote:
Originally posted by haydn
quote:
Originally posted by mfragola
Not supported... hope WLM can do this
From what I have seen in the BETA it is still not possible. I havn't found a way to do it :undecided:

Starting webcam in a group convo tells you to choose a specific contact to send the cam to and trying to invite a contact to a webcam chat gives an error. I'm unsure of any other way it could be achieved.

I meant the final version :P
not the current beta version
01-26-2006 08:32 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
webcam in convasation with more then one other - by larshg on 01-19-2006 at 07:40 AM
RE: webcam in convasation with more then one other - by user27089 on 01-19-2006 at 07:49 AM
RE: webcam in convasation with more then one other - by mfragola on 01-26-2006 at 07:32 PM
RE: webcam in convasation with more then one other - by haydos on 01-26-2006 at 07:42 PM
RE: webcam in convasation with more then one other - by mfragola on 01-26-2006 at 08:32 PM
RE: webcam in convasation with more then one other - by prashker on 01-26-2006 at 08:34 PM
RE: webcam in convasation with more then one other - by CookieRevised on 01-28-2006 at 12:10 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: