What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » How to add a function to display more information in messenger?

How to add a function to display more information in messenger?
Author: Message:
joshua76

O.P. RE: RE: How to add a function to display more information in messenger?
I might have a back-end engine to dynamically update some info. E.g. I may have a GPS system to continuously update my location info, and the plugin would know the update and display it to my friends.
I'd really like to know how to do it. Maybe sb can offer a reference or an example to be a good start? :$ E.g in Visual C++?

quote:
Originally posted by groessl35
Umm.... Like what kind of information?... I mean... I'm sure if somebody around here could do it for you as a lot of us know how to program (I'm not one of them).... But yeah.... I don't think you'd be able to select only a few to see it... but other than that It could be very do-able.  (most likely)

02-10-2006 09:51 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
How to add a function to display more information in messenger? - by joshua76 on 02-10-2006 at 09:17 PM
RE: How to add a function to display more information in messenger? - by qgroessl on 02-10-2006 at 09:19 PM
RE: RE: How to add a function to display more information in messenger? - by joshua76 on 02-10-2006 at 09:51 PM
RE: How to add a function to display more information in messenger? - by n0n4m3 on 02-10-2006 at 09:48 PM
RE: RE: How to add a function to display more information in messenger? - by joshua76 on 02-10-2006 at 09:53 PM
RE: RE: RE: How to add a function to display more information in messenger? - by n0n4m3 on 02-10-2006 at 10:11 PM
RE: RE: RE: RE: How to add a function to display more information in messenger? - by joshua76 on 02-10-2006 at 10:52 PM
RE: How to add a function to display more information in messenger? - by Voldemort on 02-10-2006 at 10:54 PM
RE: RE: How to add a function to display more information in messenger? - by joshua76 on 02-10-2006 at 10:59 PM
RE: How to add a function to display more information in messenger? - by matty on 02-11-2006 at 12:21 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: