What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » Customised Filter list of Personalise Status

Customised Filter list of Personalise Status
Author: Message:
krisdl

RE: Customised Filter list of Personalise Status
I just did a search on customising staus on these forums and this seem like the closest thing to what I need so I decided to post here.

I am looking to let one of my contacts see that I am offline or display a custom statud to him when he sees me online, it's my father in law and he won't stop buggin me, he really doesn't get online gaming and doesn't knwo why I stay up till 3am play games.

Please help me, he is driving me crazy.

cheers for your time

Kris
03-08-2006 03:03 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Customised Filter list of Personalise Status - by thor_rt on 06-30-2005 at 08:45 AM
RE: Customised Filter list of Personalise Status - by CLS on 06-30-2005 at 08:52 AM
RE: Customised Filter list of Personalise Status - by Mnjul on 06-30-2005 at 10:44 AM
RE: Customised Filter list of Personalise Status - by thor_rt on 06-30-2005 at 12:27 PM
RE: Customised Filter list of Personalise Status - by CookieRevised on 06-30-2005 at 02:09 PM
RE: Customised Filter list of Personalise Status - by Patchou on 06-30-2005 at 08:31 PM
RE: Customised Filter list of Personalise Status - by krisdl on 03-08-2006 at 03:03 PM
RE: Customised Filter list of Personalise Status - by CookieRevised on 03-09-2006 at 01:02 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: