What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » Audiator issues with latest version of MsgPlus. had to reinstall 3.54 to work again.

Audiator issues with latest version of MsgPlus. had to reinstall 3.54 to work again.
Author: Message:
optimism_

Ctrl+Alt+Del - Tragically l337

37 / Male / –
RE: Audiator issues with latest version of MsgPlus. had to reinstall 3.54 to work aga
Hey,

Sunshine pointed me to this thread.

I stopped actively developing Audiator after version 3.0.010 or whatever it was, due to the new features in msgplus! 3.

I still have the source for it, and am willing to update small changes to keep the plugin working with newer versions of msgplus.

That said, i dont have the time to keep current on msgplus developments myself any more. If someone's willing to tell me what changed between msgplus 2 and 3, and what changes are required to make v2 plugins run under v3 I will add them.

optimism_

Edit:

Err, what exactly doesnt work? I just had a friend test it out and it loads ok under plus 3.6....

This post was edited on 03-10-2006 at 06:38 PM by optimism_.
HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found
03-10-2006 05:39 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Audiator issues with latest version of MsgPlus. had to reinstall 3.54 to work again. - by Zantis on 03-10-2006 at 05:07 PM
RE: Audiator issues with latest version of MsgPlus. had to reinstall 3.54 to work again. - by Sunshine on 03-10-2006 at 05:33 PM
RE: Audiator issues with latest version of MsgPlus. had to reinstall 3.54 to work aga - by optimism_ on 03-10-2006 at 05:39 PM
RE: Audiator issues with latest version of MsgPlus. had to reinstall 3.54 to work aga - by Zantis on 03-12-2006 at 06:42 PM
RE: Audiator issues with latest version of MsgPlus. had to reinstall 3.54 to work again. - by MoRiA on 03-12-2006 at 06:54 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: