What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » Extreme amount of warning messages when putting pw on multiple logs with pw already

Extreme amount of warning messages when putting pw on multiple logs with pw already
Author: Message:
Dommedagsprofet

35 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Extreme amount of warning messages when putting pw on multiple logs with pw alrea
OK, man.

It goes like this:

[Image: 01.png]
1. I entered preferences.

[Image: 02.png]
2. I entered the conversations tab.

[Image: 03.png]
3. I entered the log encryption section.

[Image: 04.png]
4. I typed a password and clicked the change passwords button.

[Image: 05.png]
5. I typed the same password again and pressed OK.

[Image: 06.png]
6. I selected all my log files and clicked open.

[Image: 07.png]
7. Warning message for the first address in my selection list.

[Image: 08.png]
8. Warning message for the second address in my selection list.

[Image: 09.png]
9. Warning message for the third address in my selection list.

[Image: 10.png]
10. Warning message for the fourth address in my selection list.

[Image: 11.png]
11. Warning message for the fifth address in my selection list.

...and so on until the end of the list, then:

[Image: 12.png]
12. Warning message confirming that nothing has been done.

So I maybe thought it would be good if you could kind of gather all the warning messages for all your contacts' log files into one?

(BTW, I'd hope I'd be able to safe my existing password protected logs even more :P -- isn't that possible?)
06-29-2006 11:30 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Extreme amount of warning messages when putting pw on multiple logs with pw already - by Dommedagsprofet on 06-28-2006 at 05:34 PM
RE: Extreme amount of warning messages when putting pw on multiple logs with pw already - by Patchou on 06-29-2006 at 05:38 AM
RE: Extreme amount of warning messages when putting pw on multiple logs with pw alrea - by Dommedagsprofet on 06-29-2006 at 11:30 AM
RE: Extreme amount of warning messages when putting pw on multiple logs with pw alrea - by CookieRevised on 06-29-2006 at 11:38 AM
RE: Extreme amount of warning messages when putting pw on multiple logs with pw alrea - by Dommedagsprofet on 06-29-2006 at 11:46 AM
RE: Extreme amount of warning messages when putting pw on multiple logs with pw alrea - by CookieRevised on 06-29-2006 at 12:21 PM
RE: Extreme amount of warning messages when putting pw on multiple logs with pw alrea - by Dommedagsprofet on 06-29-2006 at 12:24 PM
RE: Extreme amount of warning messages when putting pw on multiple logs with pw alrea - by CookieRevised on 06-29-2006 at 12:28 PM
RE: RE: Extreme amount of warning messages when putting pw on multiple logs with pw a - by Dommedagsprofet on 06-29-2006 at 12:30 PM
RE: RE: RE: Extreme amount of warning messages when putting pw on multiple logs with - by CookieRevised on 06-29-2006 at 12:33 PM
RE: RE: RE: RE: Extreme amount of warning messages when putting pw on multiple logs w - by Dommedagsprofet on 06-29-2006 at 12:39 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: