What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Multiple emails with different settings?

Multiple emails with different settings?
Author: Message:
the andyman

Windows Live Fanatic

– / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Multiple emails with different settings?
Thanks: it has the 2 email addresses that I use and the quick texts and personal statuses are different as they should be ...

But although in the registry the entries seem to be different settings for the different accounts when I sign in with each I still get the same settings for each, I'll see if I can do anything about this.

I'm aware that I can export and import the preferences etc but this is a pain to do every time I sign in with the other account.

Also, looking the the registry the settings of the scripts seem to be in the global settings, is there anyway to have per account settings for which plugins are enabled?? (for some/most scripts it has per account settings for the actual script settings but not per account whether they are enabled or not ...)

And I just noticed that there is a registry entry called DefaultUser in the main MP!L folder, what's it for ... ??

This post was edited on 06-30-2006 at 11:04 AM by the andyman.
06-30-2006 10:43 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Multiple emails with different settings? - by the andyman on 06-27-2006 at 07:20 PM
RE: Multiple emails with different settings? - by lu_benja on 06-27-2006 at 08:15 PM
RE: Multiple emails with different settings? - by Nagamasa on 06-27-2006 at 09:00 PM
RE: Multiple emails with different settings? - by the andyman on 06-29-2006 at 03:12 PM
RE: Multiple emails with different settings? - by Sunshine on 06-30-2006 at 09:50 AM
RE: Multiple emails with different settings? - by the andyman on 06-30-2006 at 10:43 AM
RE: Multiple emails with different settings? - by Sunshine on 06-30-2006 at 11:03 AM
RE: RE: Multiple emails with different settings? - by the andyman on 06-30-2006 at 11:08 AM
RE: RE: RE: Multiple emails with different settings? - by Sunshine on 06-30-2006 at 02:50 PM
RE: RE: Multiple emails with different settings? - by CookieRevised on 06-30-2006 at 04:59 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: