What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Missing 3 Features! Bugs!?

Missing 3 Features! Bugs!?
Author: Message:
Flaschenkorken

O.P. Missing 3 Features! Bugs!?

Hello Messers,

I'm new to this forum here but I've been using MessengerPlus since the 3.0 version came out, so I've been working with it for quite a while now...

I'm very happy to see the new version work so seamlessly with WLM yet I'm missing a few very important and often used features. I'm not sure if these have been reported before but I'll just list 'em here now and hope some of you guys can help me or have them reported so they can be fixed in the next release...

1. changing contact's names and appearance (color, bold print) in the main window by right-click->Messenger Plus! Features->Rename
Where did that feature go? I know you can now add and edit a nickname for any of your Hotmail and Messenger contacts, but with that WLM built-in feature you cannot edit color and appearance of the contact's name in your list, which I used to do in order to know who's important and who's not.

2. The (!WAT) feature. Sending your now playing title using the "(!WAT)"-command directly in a conversation.
Where did that feature go?

3. The /msg command is very helpful, but it lacks usability with the little contact window not popping up, so I hope Patchou can re-add that feature so you don't always have to go back to the main window in order to open a new conversation with another contact.

I hope these bugs ARE bugs and some of you guys can give me info on if they're going to be fixed or if I am too stupid to find these features and the re-arranged MP!L. Thank you

This post was edited on 07-22-2006 at 09:44 AM by Flaschenkorken.
07-20-2006 09:35 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Missing 3 Features! Bugs!? - by Flaschenkorken on 07-20-2006 at 09:35 AM
RE: Missing 3 features! Bugs? - by Sunshine on 07-20-2006 at 09:46 AM
RE: Missing 3 features! Bugs? - by Flaschenkorken on 07-20-2006 at 03:44 PM
RE: Missing 3 features! Bugs? - by To1ne on 07-21-2006 at 07:13 PM
RE: Missing 3 features! Bugs? - by CookieRevised on 07-21-2006 at 10:07 PM
RE: Missing 3 features! Bugs? - by To1ne on 07-22-2006 at 01:37 AM
RE: Missing 3 Features! Bugs!? - by Flaschenkorken on 07-22-2006 at 09:46 AM
RE: Missing 3 Features! Bugs!? - by Sunshine on 07-22-2006 at 10:14 AM