What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Loss of previous contact information

Loss of previous contact information
Author: Message:
darksentinel

O.P. RE: Loss of previous contact information
Ok may be I did appear to over react and I apologise if I seemed overly critical, it was not my intention, but your reply also seemed over defensive and insensitive. I am not disagreeing with any of the valid points made by yourselves and perhaps I should have taken more time to research the features of the new program but I still feel that there should have been a health warning during the install as it is a significant change resulting in a loss, or withdrawn access to user data. Judging from some of the replies I am not the only one who feels this and I suspect there are a lot more out there that are not willing to debate the issue and just go back to their previous install. I don't think anyone would find it very satisfactory if Microsoft decided not to migrate user data from the address book to the next version of their software and left it up to the forums to inform everyone. Plus is an amazing product, it is clearly well thought out coded and presented to an amazing standard of professionalism so it is surprising that there was this omission. :)
07-25-2006 11:06 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Loss of previous contact information - by darksentinel on 07-25-2006 at 08:12 AM
RE: Loss of previous contact information - by RaceProUK on 07-25-2006 at 08:35 AM
RE: Loss of previous contact information - by darksentinel on 07-25-2006 at 08:59 AM
RE: RE: Loss of previous contact information - by MattyRid on 07-25-2006 at 10:43 AM
RE: Loss of previous contact information - by markee on 07-25-2006 at 09:09 AM
RE: Loss of previous contact information - by RaceProUK on 07-25-2006 at 10:27 AM
RE: Loss of previous contact information - by alegator on 07-25-2006 at 10:42 AM
RE: RE: Loss of previous contact information - by Seggae Man on 07-25-2006 at 12:18 PM
RE: RE: RE: Loss of previous contact information - by MattyRid on 07-25-2006 at 12:28 PM
RE: RE: RE: RE: Loss of previous contact information - by Seggae Man on 07-25-2006 at 11:44 PM
RE: Loss of previous contact information - by darksentinel on 07-25-2006 at 11:06 AM
RE: Loss of previous contact information - by RaceProUK on 07-25-2006 at 12:05 PM
RE: Loss of previous contact information - by RaceProUK on 07-25-2006 at 02:32 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: